Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I get a kick out of this one (hat tip to PrawfsBlawg again)

See the commentary and the comments to How to Write an Incendiary Blog Post (here).  The post refers to the original full article in the Boston Globe (here), but I got a huge kick out of the comments to the post on PrawfsBlog.  Hat tip to that blog and to my buddy Bernie Burk, who sent me the original BG version a while back. 

My two favorite comments so far:
This sentence says that I know you won't publish this comment, but you neglected to consider a point that is not even germane to the post. This sentence makes it clear that I'm very angry because there is some trivial difference in our world-views.
Posted by: Bruce Boyden | Feb 17, 2010 1:39:22 PM

This sentence is not self-referential except to the extent that it is.
Posted by: Matthew Reid Krell | Feb 17, 2010 1:55:25 PM
Bravo to Paul Horwitz for the post!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Dear Site Owner,

I would like to say that your site ( http://nancyrapoport.blogspot.com/) is well-written and it contains lots of useful and up-to-date information. We really got interested in your web resource and we would like to cooperate with you. My websites are devoted on various financial themes and the have got amazing traffic and Google Values.

My sites contains loads of useful financial information presented in news and articles that highlight the most much-talked-of issues such as credit cards, debt solutions, financial crisis, ways out of it, and many more. We believe this information can awake interest in your readers and can help you gain more and more traffics well. We would like to do some link exchange with your sites. If you agree then please let me know as per your convenience: dorothy786@gmail.com

Thanks! We look forward to working with you.


Warm Regards,
Dorothy Parker