Monday, November 09, 2009

Happy birthday, Marine Corps!

10 November 1775-10 November 2009 (so far). I'm so proud of the Marines I know, from Joe Reynolds, Racehorse Haynes, and Harold Hyman, all the way to John Ames, David Polyansky and the three Van Niels (my hubby, my bro-in-law, and my father-in-law). I'm also proud of the Marines I haven't even met yet. What an amazing organization! Some of the best lessons on leadership and character come from the Marine Corps.

Semper fi, and happy 234th birthday, Marines!

Click here for a YouTube video of the Silent Drill Team. Click here for another Marine Corps video. Click here for this year's birthday message. For the Marine Corps Hymn, click here and here.

2 comments:

ryan said...

great post. thanks for sharing. I really need something like this.

chris said...

happy birthday too...
:D

thanks